$140 per therapy session
Blue Cross Blue Shield, PPO
For all other insurances, I require payment at time of service and will provide you with a statement which you can then submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Services may be covered in full, or in part by your health insurance or employee benefits plan. It is the client's responsibility to check coverage carefully by asking the following questions :
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met?
- What is my copayment or coinsurance per session?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Are there restrictions on the type of credentialing of the provider?
- Is approval required by my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited, and demonstrated need basis.
Mastercard or Visa credit card accepted for payment at time of counseling service.
If you do not arrive for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not provided at least 24 hours notice in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Late cancellations and no shows for documented emergencies will not be charged. Our scheduled time to meet is an important part of your commitment to the change process and to your treatment goals. If you have any concerns about this policy, they can be discussed at the first session. I look forward to working together toward positive changes in your life.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please for further information.